Thursday, March 4, 2010

March 0'10

So, it's been a while since we last spoke. 2010 is under way and the Beerdrinker of the Year finals were last week. Bill Howell of Alaska won the honors this year in a very tough competition. Congrats to him and the other finalists. Although I must say, I distinguished that Saison/Farmhouse ale from across the room. Just sayin....

A couple things in the works. I'm going to try to secure a teaching "gig" at the Colorado Free University about beer. It won't (really can't) be too in-depth, but hopefully it will create a buzz.  My reviews have surpassed the 840 mark and the rate is picking up as I finally have a car (no, not to drink and drive, but now I can go to the big stores far away and purchase the goods).  The release party of Avery's Maharaja IPA is this Friday, so I'll be hitting that.

The posted reviews on here are not ideal. I don't like the format. If anyone has suggestions on a better way to post from a spreadsheet, please let me know.

K, that's all for now.
Peace 'n' Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment